Information requirements under the Single Digital Gateway Regulation (EU) 2018/1724
In accordance with Article 4(1) in conjunction with Article 2(2) of Annexes I to III SDG-VO, we would like to inform you about the relevant topics.
Liability and compulsory insurance provisions relating to establishment or employment in another Member State
If you take up your medical activity in the area of responsibility of the Bezirksärztekammer Koblenz, this also establishes a compulsory membership in the Versorgungseinrichtung der Bezirksärztekammer Koblenz.
Rights and obligations in the field of social security in the Union, including in relation to pensions
If you wish that the application for a benefit should also apply to another pension provider in one country of the European Union, you can note this in the application form. Thereafter, the Versorgungseinrichtung der Bezirksärztekammer Koblenz will forward this declaration of intent to the competent institution, which carries out the further processing.
Rights and obligations in the field of social security in the
Union (registration as an employer, registration of employees, notification of the termination of an employee’s contract, payment of social contributions, rights and obligations relating to pensions)
If you are an employer of a person insured with us, participation in the so-called employer registration procedure is obligatory for you.
Application for retirement and early retirement benefits from compulsory schemes
The application for services takes place in writing via the provided forms, which you can find on our homepage at https://ve-koblenz.org/downloads.html
Confirmation of receipt of the application or decision on the application for retirement or early retirement benefits
After your application and subsequent processing, you will receive your pension statement with the first pension payment.
Request for information on data relating to retirement benefits from compulsory schemes
In principle, all members and beneficiaries have the possibility to inform themselves comprehensively about your insurance coverage or the already granted benefit at any time.
Declaration of Personal Retirement Data
In principle, every insured person is obliged to cooperate.
For the establishment of memberships and before the commencement of a benefit, the insured person must make a declaration of the necessary data. In particular, before granting a benefit requested, this information shall be supported by the presentation of various documents. These documents are usually drawn up by so-called “seal bearers”.
Registration of employees in compulsory pensions and insurance schemes
The registration of an insured person takes place via the so-called employer registration procedure and is supported by the information of an inventory change by the Bezirksärztekammer Koblenz. Further data will then be collected directly from the insured person by using a questionnaire.
Confirmation of registration or social security identification number
After the start of the membership, you will be assigned a membership number, about which we will inform you in the following letter.
Notification to social security systems on termination of the contract with an employee
The notification of the termination of a contract of an employed and thus insured person takes place via the so-called employer registration procedure and is supported by the information of the inventory change by the Bezirksärztekammer Koblenz.
Confirmation of receipt of the message
Notifications of essential importance, such as the beginning or end of the insurance, are confirmed by a separate letter from the Versorgungseinrichtung der Bezirksärztekammer Koblenz.
Payment of social contributions for employees
Employers, who employ members of our institution, are free to pay the pension insurance contributions directly to us. However, this practice is advisable, as this procedure has also been used in statutory pension and health insurance for decades.
Receipt or other form of confirmation of payment of social security contributions for employees
The debtor is basically the member and thus the insured person. A list of the contributions paid for the respective insurance year shall be made in the following year.
Exercise of the rights of data subjects in connection with the protection of personal data
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where appropriate, meaningful information on its details;
• in accordance with Article 16 GDPR to request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us without delay;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 17 GDPR unless the processing of the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, as well as the accuracy of the data disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
• to revoke your consent to us at any time in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR. This means that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our administrative headquarters.
Despite careful translation, we would like to point out that only the statutes of the Versorgungseinrichtung der Bezirksärztekammer Koblenz are legally binding. In order to receive additional information in your national language, we ask you to use the relevant plug-ins.